Learning Support Assistant
Salary: £8.30 ph (£8.00ph under 25)
Contract Type: permanent
Hours: full time & part time consideed
ESPA College – Learning Support Assistant
My place – Middlesbrough
£8.30 ph. (£8.00 ph. under 25)
Full & part-time considered
This is an exciting new opportunity for an individual to support people with autism in an educational setting. Working with an experienced ESPA team the candidate will help to shape the future of young people with autism. The ideal candidate will have had experience of supporting people with ASD and additional needs in education.
• Working with Tutors in and outside of the classroom to facilitate the delivery of outstanding sessions.
• Supporting students in a General Further Education Setting and work environments to improve skills and achieve their goals for independent life.
• Assisting in creating a positive and safe College environment in which students can achieve their academic and personal targets.
• Ensuring that the individual support needs of each student are met.
• Working as part of a team to generate individualised goals from baseline assessment and then recording and tracking progress.
• Collaborating with others to ensure that student’s individual learning plans and other associated paperwork are accurate and up to date.
• Acting as a positive role model for the student group.
ESPA offers all staff an excellent employment package which includes:
6 weeks paid holiday increasing to 8 weeks pro rata
Company Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
Meals provided on shift
Company sick pay scheme up to 3 months full pay
Intensive 3 week Induction with continuous training and development
Excellent Career Progression
Family Friendly Policies
If you wish to discuss the position further please contact Kris Bagnall on 01642 256 316, email Kris.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be considered for this position please contact Helena Dobinson, HR Advisor on 0191 5165080 to request an application form.
CLOSING DATE FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS: Friday 14th February, 2020