Domiciliary Agency – Support Worker
Salary: Under 25's £8.00 per hour, Over 25's £8.71 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full and part time
FULL TIME & PART TIME
Sleep in Allowance £50.00
ESPA Domiciliary Service continues to develop a range of support services for individuals with ASD across the North East. We take pride in offering a high standard of quality person centred support to individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and associated conditions.
We are currently seeking full and part time staff to work across the Teesside area – mainly Stockton and Middlesbrough although to include other areas of Teesside also.
We would be very keen to hear from you if you are interested in supporting individuals in the community or in their own homes, either as part of a small team, or on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate an understanding of ASD and associated conditions, and be willing to work with individuals and their families in a supportive and compassionate way.
All candidates would need to have qualifications and experience relevant to the role and would be required to work a flexible shift pattern in order to meet service needs.
ESPA offers all staff an excellent employment package which includes:
- 6 weeks paid holiday increasing to 8 weeks
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Meals provided on shift
- Company sick pay scheme up to 3 months full pay
- Intensive 3 week Induction with continuous training and development
- Excellent Career Progression
- Family Friendly Policies Although not essential we are particularly keen to recruit drivers and car owners that would be willing to use their vehicle for work purposes, for which mileage expenses would be paid at a rate of 30p per mile – business insurance would be essential
Annual leave allowance is 6 weeks per annum inclusive of bank holidays.Please contact Jemma Scott HR Advisor on 0191 5165080 email@example.com to request an application form and/or Clare Wheatley Service Manager on 0191 5165080/01642 231121 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the role, if there is anything that you would like clarifying, or to discuss informally.
Closing date for completed applications: no closing date agreed at this point. Advert will be withdrawn when successful recruitment has taken place