Location: Houghton Le Spring
Full & Part Time £15,308 (under 25’s £14,430)
Sleep in Allowance £55.75
ESPA Domiciliary Agency will be providing an Independent Supported Living Service at East Rainton DH5 area of Houghton-le-Spring to a young man with autism, learning disability and epilepsy.
ESPA will provide a comprehensive 3 week induction training package at the point of recruitment.
We would be very keen to meet candidates that are interested in working as part of a team supporting the young man with a highly individualised programme.
It is essential that all applicants are willing and able to provide sensitive support to the young man in regard to his known patterns of severe challenging behaviour.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate an understanding of ASD and associated conditions. We are looking for candidates who enjoy outdoor activities and preferably (but not essential) drivers.
In addition to the above, all candidates would need to have qualifications and experience relevant to the role and would be required to work a flexible shift pattern in order to meet service needs.
ESPA offers all staff an excellent employment package which includes:
- 6 weeks paid holiday increasing to 8 weeks
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Meals provided on shift
- Company sick pay scheme up to 3 months full pay
- Intensive 3 week Induction with continuous training and development
- Excellent Career Progression
- Family Friendly Policies Please refer job specification for more details on the responsibilities within the role. Terms and conditions regarding annual leave entitlement/bank holidays would remain the same as they are for all ESPA employees currently. Please contact Pauline Shannon on 0191 5165080 firstname.lastname@example.org or Clare Wheatley on 0191 5165080 email@example.com for more information about the role or to discuss informally, or Jemma Scott for an application form on 0191 5165080 firstname.lastname@example.org