ESPA COLLEGE (SOUTH HILL) – LUNCH TIME SUPPORT WORKER
Salary: £14,723.00pro rata (Under 25's £14,333pro rata)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Ashbrooke, Sunderland
Hours: 11.30am - 13.30pm (Monday to Friday)
ESPA is an established Charity that supports people with Autism Spectrum Disorders. We are looking to recruit the following staff to work in our College based in Ashbrooke, Sunderland.
Lunch Time Support Workers: Salary £14,723.00pro rata. (under 25’s £14,333.00pro rata)
The position requires staff to be able to work Monday to Friday 11.30am to 13.30pm.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and organised individuals to join our staff team at ESPA College.
The ideal candidate specific responsibilities are likely to include:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be reliable and punctual
- Supervising students in the dining hall, garden or class room activities
- Maintaining a clean and safe dining environment
- Supporting students with personal care needs
- Support students who may need help with feeding
- Encourage healthy eating, follow dietary requirements, encourage good manners
- Ensure the safety of students, ensuring safeguarding policy/guidelines are followed
- Build positive relationships with students and colleagues
ESPA offers all staff an excellent employment package which includes:
- 6 weeks paid holiday increasing to 8 weeks (pro rata)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company sick pay scheme up to 3 months full pay
- Intensive 3 week Induction with continuous training and development
- Excellent Career Progression
- Family Friendly Policies
All positions will require an Enhanced Disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further information about the above position please contact Martin Bishop on 0191 5673523. For an application form please contact Jemma Scott on 0191 5165080 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org